Daily after-school program for 6th–12th grades, Monday–Friday from 2:30– 8:00 p.m.
- Open Gym / Youth Room – The youth room and gym are really hopping when the youth arrive. Video games and basketball as well as many other activities are available.
- Mentoring – Youth are paired up with mentors who help them develop their hopes and dreams.
- Tutoring – Volunteers provide tutoring and homework help to Youth on a daily basis.
- Field Trips are planned throughout the year to have fun, build community and expose our youth to new places and experiences.
- Breakouts – Educational breakout sessions are planned to give our youth opportunities to participate in visual and performing arts as well as to learn life skills.
- Sports – We always have pick-up games of different sports going on around the center. We also are involved in some organized basketball leagues.