After School programming for grades K–5, Monday–Friday from 3:30-6:30 p.m. Homework completion, gym and Bible teachings are components of our weekly classes.
- Tutoring is available for all of our children. Students are matched with volunteer tutors to strengthen weak areas and assist with special projects.
- Daily devotions allow us to examine scripture and how it applies to our lives. Children learn songs and participate in activities that help them to grow in their relationship with Christ.
- A hot meal provided by Kid’s Café (Monday-Friday)
- Field Trips are frequently scheduled to explore our surrounding world and to encourage our young students to embrace the diversity of the city.
- Breakouts are offered periodically throughout the year to expose our students to topics such as art, craft-making, music, cooking, gardening and a variety of other activities. We look for talent and put it to use in classes that expand student horizons